Sunday, April 26, 2009

Getting asked to Senior Ball!

This is what I found when I came home from High School Musical and the dance on Saturday. Adriel Johnson had filled my room with balloons and placed a card on my door with clues to which balloon i should pop to answer questions.

On the "Who," he had two scriptures that i had to look up, which had his name in them.


Thanks Lindsey, indirectly, for this idea. Apparently, L.W has answered guys twice with this: you take a phone book and write "yes" next to your listing, and then cover it with frosting, so it looks like a cake.

However, mom thought that it was mean, because he would've thought that he was going to get a cake, so I exacto knifed a hole it the business section and put cookies in it. :)




I had a lot of fun watching him take a butcher knife and try to cut open the cake.
I'm really excited for the dance. The group is going to be tons of fun, and Adriel's a nice guy, so I'm looking forward to the whole ordeal. :)

2 comments:

Koko said...

you are going to have a great time! he was very clever in the way he asked you!

Jessica said...

hey Chrissy! looks like senior year has been a blast! hope you had fun @ prom!

jessie