Tuesday, September 9, 2008

School

The first week of school is over. woot.
  1. Band--we've only played pep band stuff so far, so it's pretty boring, but I'm excited to start some new stuff.
  2. College English-- the first day of school we got assigned probably the hardest essay I've written in a short time. It was due the next day. We did an inschool write on Thursday and i got an 85%: which i was really happy because the average was 65%.
  3. US History-- a complete waste of time. and weirdly unfortunate that i have no other homework to do in this class (I'm not taking math) since its pretty apparent that we're not going to do anything. Today we spent 55 minutes drawing a picture of a clock.
  4. College Spanish-- love it. This will probably be my favorite class. We already had a three minute presentation on our summer without notes. I was really nervous, but i ended up getting 100. :)
  5. AP Music Theory-- This class is fun because we're learning a LOT everyday, but it's stuff that i already know. I like how the class is small too. Everyone is really fun.
  6. Graphic Arts-- We basically just play with mac's the whole class period. I really like garage band, but i really don't have any friends... at all. So it's nice that we can listen to iPods and stuff.

4 comments:

Callie said...

Chrissy...You should drop US History right now and take it at green river. Then next semester you will have time for fun classes like commercial art. :)

CK Morgan said...

how come you're not taking math?

Jeanelle said...

don't you love how your sisters tell you what to do??? My favorite thing about US History was the tiddly winks we played as part of our reviews. Our teacher was awesome - it was one of my favorite classes as a senior. Sorry yours is stinky but woo hoo on the essay! Oh and I can't go this Saturday (Batman.) Maybe next???

Callie said...

Chrissy...You should tell us what is going on in your life now... Did you like that cd I left for you?