Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Update....Finally

After several complaints, I have decided to update my blog.






This is one of my first graphic arts projects. I had to recreate my initials in a graphically-savvy way. My teacher really liked this one, and said it was extremely good for a first year. I resrew this with my mac. I'll put up a picture of my second project (re-creating my face with type (letters)) soon, a project i didnt like nearly as much.

School is really dragging right now. We are dicussing things in College English that i just cant really grasp. Spanish is WAY harder than i thought it was going to be. I really have to work hard in that class. An action totally new in that subject.

I really don't have much to say, since my life is basically the same every day.

Project Runway
I thought that last weeks episode really didnt show the designer's best work. I dont think Jerrell shoud've won, and Kenley definitely should've been out. She is rude to the judges and Tim Gunn and her work in the last couple challanges has been terrible. Leanne is my favorite, but i really like Korto as well.

The Office
I was sad that there wasnt an episode last week, but the seasoner was awesome. Definitely better than most of last year's episodes. It was super cute, obviously, when Jim proposed. I loved how he just kind of stared at her for a couple seconds. Pam's hair looked so cute.

Im excited to see Jonathon soon!! His pictures were extremely cute!

kind of pointless post- but hopefully they'll get better.
crc

5 comments:

CK Morgan said...

yay an update from chrissy. Good thing you wrote about your initials on that bear. I didn't even see them. Jonathan is excited to see you too except that he is trying to figure out what to do right now since I put him on his tummy.

Koko said...

no post is pointless! :D Glad you got around to updating and I'm glad you have to work HARD! :D

CK Morgan said...

at least you'll have a lot of credits when you get here. you better get that application in quick!

Callie said...

That is a sweet picture. You are an arteest. It looks very nice. I can't wait to see the letter face!

Jeanelle said...

I'm finally getting around to commenting! I loved the Office - you need to go watch this week's deleted scenes. The second one was my favorite -- the one with Ryan 2.0. Hilarious! Even though Kenley was more apolgetic, I still hope Leanne or Korto wins. Probably Leanne the most, though. I'm glad you're my TV watching friend!