Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sadie Hawkins

We met at Jocelyn Chang's House and made pizzas, and then we went and took pictures at the high school.


After, we went and played Lazer Tag at Laserquest. The first game, Christian took second, and i took fifth (out of 25).The next time, we all decided to form an alliance, and no one did very good.

Then we went to the dance. There was rockband in the cafeteria, and so we played like one game, and then me, sean, stephanie and brandon went back to the dance. A half hour later, everyone else came to the dance, but Sean and I and Stephanie/Brandon were still like the only ones who danced.

Then we went back to our house, and make gingerbread (graham cracker) houses. Sean and I made an outhouse. It rocked.





4 comments:

Callie said...

Chrissy, you have very skinny legs.

CK Morgan said...

that sounds like a fun date. I want to come next year!

Koko said...

You girls planned a great date for those boys. Glad everyone had fun! Thanks for bringing them all over here -- you know I love that. haha...really!

Callie said...

Chrissy, I am tired of this post. I have read it too many times. What are you doing NOW?