Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Break in Monotony.


For the last three days, the sky has been BLUE. not gray, but blue! So everyday, I've gone and dropped off my backpack in sixth period, and then went back outside and looked at the sky. I'm worried that it will disappear into the monotonous gray again. And then today, as I was getting into the car, I had to take my jacket off! Usually, I have to cling to every bit of warmth that my jacket provides. I turned off the heat that I had blasting from the car ride to school with an extreme amount of satisfaction. I went home and took a picture of the sky, but it wasn't nearly as satisfying, because clouds and trees were in the way of the blue.

1 comment:

CK Morgan said...

i bet the sky was blue sometimes i mexico but i have yet to see some photos on this blog. that's lucky it's warm there.