Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Toilet Paper

This is the magazine cover that i made in Graphic Arts. It was the big project of the semester. We had a ton of requirements, and it took like three weeks. Originally, I was going to do it on cows, but it was too hard to find articles. I chose to do my magazine on toilet paper because that makes a projects every year on the thing, drawn from Orson Scott Card's Standards of Toilet Paper. If you have never read this, you should, because it is hilarious.
My other projects were
9th: A 20 min. "I Adore" Speech.
10th: A Short essay on a useful item.
11th: It was part of my physics portfolio.
I'll probably look back on these projects and remember how lame i was in high school, but for now, I'll enjoy my toilet papered high school project experience.

1 comment:

marciw60 said...

Hmmm, an obsession with toilet paper! Maybe you are going to become the CEO of a large toilet paper company and revolutionize the product!!! I am obsessed with bathrooms so I will be your helper!