Monday, March 9, 2009

Date with Dallin

On Saturday, I went on a date with Dallin Connell. We went to the Seattle Thunderbirds game. The new stadium is just a few miles away, and it's the same place I'll be graduating in 4 Months from now, so that was cool to see the arena. Anders Bostrom had the idea to choose a player from the Thunderbirds team and root for him, and that was a really good idea, becuase after that, Dallin, Anders, Arielle and I were super into the game. This is my player. Chris Cloud. Dallin, Anders and my player each scored a goal so that was a lot of fun. Every time the Thunderbirds scored, everyone would stand up and cheer and the would play this song, and everyone would clap in time and then punch their fists in the air on "HEY". We totally enjoyed doing that.

If the Thunderbirds scored five goals, then everyone there got a free coupon for a burger at Dairy Queen, so when they got their fifth goal, everyone freaked out. Greg Connell was giving high fives to everyone around. They won 6-0. :)

After the game, we all went to Dairy Queen and got the burgers. We were suposed to be "flamethrower" burgers, but Arielle and I traded ours. whew!



After Dairy Queen, we all went to the Batschi's and had dessert. Ice cream and root beer!
The Couples were:
Dallin and Chrissy
Greg and Melanie Hogg
Anders Bsotrom and Arielle Holmes
David Batschi and Jennica
Jerry Batschi and Kirsten Vach
and one more couple that i never learned the name of...


It was a really fun date!

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Yay! Chrissy posted again. That sounds like a well-thought-out, fun date with fun people! You're lucky you got to preview where you'll graduate. Wait, you're graduating?!!! WAAAAAAAAA ;)

Koko said...

oops, that was me, not Chrissy. haha I doubt Chrissy's upset about graduating. ;)

CK Morgan said...

that looks fun. mom, get off of chrissys account :). I want a free burger! I would have been so happy!