Sunday, March 29, 2009

Odd and Obscure.


Trevor Gillis brought an accordion to school on Tuesday. After school, he let me play it. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Opening and closing that accordion is hard work! And then there are 120 buttons on the side that represent different chords to play...but you can't see them. I thought it was really fun to play around with it thought.
Mom bought a ton of Cheez-its this week. I was super excited. Cheez-its are my favorite snack. I sort of over-ate them though. Maybe not the best idea... But some of the Cheez-its were scrable ones. So I wrote my name out in college english on the desk. Mrs. Henderson loved it, and came and ate some too. (The Scrabble Cheez-its taste better than the regular ones. Crisper!)
I helped out with Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory this week. I was stage crew, and we had to dress like Oompa Loompas because there were open scene changes. It was fun to be on crew because the other crew members were really funny. The first act there were zero scene changes, so we just sat around and read laffy taffy jokes to each other. The second act, we had to move boxes around like every ten seconds it seemed. The play was very cute.
Yay mom and Sis. Connell!

3 comments:

Koko said...

The scrabble cheese-itz is very funny...glad I bought them. And now I know they're better! haha Glad you helped with the play and "gave back" and had a few bonuses at the same time. haha I was thinking that playing accordian would be exhausting! xo

CK Morgan said...

good thing mom bought lots of Cheese-its. I LOVE THEM! Save some scrabble ones for me.

marciw60 said...

Ah, love your post!!! YOu look very oompah loompahish! it all looks so fun. I cannot imagine playing the accordian, amazing thing that it is! love the cheezits too!! Yum!!!