Thursday, July 16, 2009

Alki Beach and Kayaking

In July, Gianna, Connor and I went to Alki Beach across from Lake Washingon. I really like it because it just has the best view of Seattle. I had a lot of fun taking pictures. Connor stole my camera for awhile and was obsessed with the zoom on my camera.

Here are some pictures.








That Friday, I went kayaking on Lake Desire (behind Northwood) with Connor. It was an extremely hot day, so being in the lake felt really nice. The lake was deserted, so it was really peaceful. The lake is surrounded by trees too! I love trees.
The bathroom by the lake was the scariest thing I've ever seen though. Still creeps me out.






After kayaking, we went to the Soos Creek Trail and had a picnic! Connor actually packed a lunch with a bunch of my favorits foods, which was really nice and suprising.
We played at the park after and went down the slides. The slides created too much static electricity.



1 comment:

Koko said...

Yay! An update! You've been doing lots of fun things this summer...I'm glad you're enjoying yourself before you have to start doing all your cooking, cleaning, laundry, car maintenance, etc. ;)